At Rockett Law Office, we strive to assist our clients in every way possible. In order to help our clients make the best informed decision possible, we have included a list of helpful resources. Rockett Law Office is not responsible for the content of any sites which may be linked to www.rockettlawokc.com. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them “As Is.” Use them AT YOUR OWN RISK
Oklahoma Legal Tools and Resources
- OSCN: Case Docket Search
- ODCR — On Demand Court Records Case Docket Search
- Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Warrant Search
- Oklahoma County Jail: Inmate Lookup
- OSBI Criminal History Check
- VINE Link
- OSBI Criminal History Check - (Search for Offenders, Probation, Parole, and POs)
- Oklahoma Statutes Research
- OIDS — Unpublished Opinions Link
- Oklahoma Administrative Code
- OKLaw.org - Find answers to legal questions. Find lawyers and legal offices that provide free or low-cost legal help for low-income Oklahoma residents.
- LegalAidOK.org - Information about the Legal Aid program.
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma
Federal Tools and Resources
- PACER Court Records - Follow your case docket entries and purchase copies of documents filed in federal district courts.
- U.S. Sentencing Commission and U.S. Sentencing Guidelines Manuals - For basic information concerning sentencing and punishment in federal courts.
- BOP — U.S. Bureau of Prisons - Inmate information, facility information and many other interesting facts and statistics concerning the BOP population.
- U.S. Code — Statute Search — Provided by Cornell Law School.
- Federal & State Law — Misc. Research Links — Provided by Cornell Law School.